Friday, April 21, 2006

Art at 8:30


The baseball game

Hello? Yeah, so, ah, Rafe came over and we watched some baseball. Eleven to eighteen? No, that was the score, but…you have to say the, ah, the highest score first.


The Loop

No, that’s all right…ha-ha…yeah, I, I like stockpiling those things. What about the Loop? Ohhh…we got completely soaked, so maybe…well, you know, I, I really enjoyed the rain…ah-hah-hah…it was fun. I hadn’t been out running in the rain for awhile…my sandals so I just took ‘em off.


Lenore

Oh, that’s good…yeah…alright…I did not. I did not. Nuh-uh. What did you say? I did not say that, Lenore…I don’t think I said that. I really don’t remember saying that…Hm. Yeah, I was also talkin to Rafe about it today…What’s that?…[laugh]…No, well we got up at seven instead of 6:45…?…see, you don’t even remember it that well. You forgot the time that it happened—a half an hour wrong! You don’t remember any of the details, do you? You just remember Things.

Time is irrelevant? Yeah, it’s not important. So are the words that I used, huh?…[sigh]…Well,…ah, wait (?)…12:42…no…. I was kinda gettin tired [clear throat] and I wanted to, to call you before it was too late, so…I kind of pushed ‘em out…at the same time.…


Chicken Salad

So your house was fine?…Your house was fine?…Is there still stuff in the freezer in that house?…yeah…mm-hm…well, not now…[p-shaw]…gonna make some chicken salad tomorrow…you have class til eight-thirty?…. Alright, I’ll make some chicken salad sandwiches,…and I’ll make I’ll make…I’ll make, ah—you come over here and I’ll make dinner…and, ah, then we’ll go to your house and eat ice cream…you wanna do that?…


Your Apartment

Alright…we just need to, ah, avoid your apartment at all costs…I’m serious…you don’t have th—…well you don’t have to worry about it then if you move…say that, you know, when you wanted to leave you could call me and, ah, you know, have me come and and and get you and tell you if they’re out there…and we wouldn’t have to leave until they were gone, you know, if I, if I, if I just say, ‘Hey, how’s it goin?’ and then just make it clear that you’re gonna move at a consistent rate..well, that’s fine; don’t worry about it; you don’t need to worry about that right now…


The Museum

What are you lookin at in the museum?…one?…I what?…oh…is it cause I called?…hmm…


The books I got Today

…the books I got today, they’re pretty, they’re pretty cool…they…no…they’re not, they’re not fiction. They’re like, ah, ah, [clear throat] reference kind of stuff…do you wanna hear some, ah, _?_, [lighter hitting table]…do you wanna hear some filthy language?…some of it is…_?_…lipstick on his dipstick [laugh to self, nose exhale]…do you want the definition of that?…alright, here, here’s a sentence what it means… “she’s the kind of dame who’d rather put lipstick on your dipstick than kiss”…do you think that’s terrible?…somewhat…disorient someone’s thinking or disturb someone in some way… “don’t you try to mindfuck me, you creep.” Heh-eh…yeah…I didn’t…I didn’t come up with that last one…hah-ah. No, no…lipstick, lipstick/dipstick thing…_?_…yeah, mindfuck…_?_ this car can go like hell, like fuck…_?_…just get me beer and pretzels…_?_…heh-eh…hell-hole, a very hot place, heh, a troublesome place…let me out of this hell-hole I’m burning up…[nose exhale]…
This writing is just sharp…the auditorium was a regular hell-hole, somebody even fainted…that’s a great line…ya know?…shitfit… “If I’m not home on time my father will have a shitfit”…[heh-heh]…I mean, you hear people say that all the time, but…they never mean it…yeah… “have a man by the balls”… “haul ass out of some place”… _?_…_?_…you’ll just have to read through it by yourself…when you _?_…_?_


The Black Book

…yeah…what would …what would you?…No, Lenore…well, what would you find?…have, have you found good stuff?…you don’t know yet?…Lenore? You don’t know? Does that mean no?…Hm…a book even beyond the black book?…a book more secret than the black book?…you think so?…hah-hah-hah-n…hm…you know what you’re looking for, huh?…mm, _?_…but what?…Lenore…Lenore…_?_…ah-hah-uh…are you in bed right now?…no…no…I’m just sitting here; I’m talkin to you…yeah…mm-hm…isn’t it?…


Hamburger for Breakfast

…well…how come you’re getting up at ten, at ten then?…so you’re not gonna get up early?…I hadn’t thought of that…you are thinking of it?…well, what could we do?…hamburgers for breakfast?…come on, have a hamburger for breakfast… Lenore… at—no… okay, at like eleven. At eleven…at eleven…you wanna come over, or do you want me ta come over there?…


The Museum Again

tomorrow…in the morning…is that what you were talkin about?…oh…[nose exhale]…alright, well I’m gonna go_?_…you are?…the museum at 12?…that’s on Friday?…you’re going to the museum again on Friday?…ah-huh…what?…nooo, I was thinkin of something else…[nose exhale]…what?…no , I I was confused. I don’t wanna talk about it…[laugh] …alright… art…8:30…you want me to meet you outside at 8:30?…alright…ok, well I’ll see you then…[hang up]…




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?