Monday, December 24, 2012

12.24.2006


In a living quarters, maybe where astronauts lived.  I was waiting for a chance to be in the room alone because I wanted to look more closely at a pair of panties I saw in the washbasket (they appeared wet, partially).  But then next thing I knew, the room was all changed around and my living space was now down the hall.  They'd all kicked me out and laughed among themselves, believing I'd deserved it.

                                                                    *

Dropped/spilled a bunch of generic aspirin.  There were a bunch of people around, so I was like, "It's only generic aspirin!"

                                                                    *

Movie biz, could not find a job, could not take a piss either...woke up and pissed.



[12.24.2006]




see the cbw response here



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?