Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tanker



Bad dream about being trapped on a Houston oil tanker.  I was being lied to, it was a big conspiracy.  I got in a truck of Chinese speakers leaving the base where the tanker was set up but I was still on edge.  We were driving out of the area, all these migrants in the road.

                                                                     *

Elsewhere, lying in a bed with George Clooney, Catherine Z. Jones, and Meg M. (from Wash U).  Brook was in the apt.  It was some big party.  I remember thinking I was gonna call my mom and tell her I was in bed with George Clooney!

                                                                    *

Then Brook met Jackie.  Jackie's aunt had just died and she had other issues.  Brook was glad Jackie wasn't staying and said so jokingly.  But Jackie didn't take it as a joke.  Bad spot.

                                                                    *

Then a bottle rocket landed in My Collar.  I was paralyzed but grabbed it and rolled over on it so it exploded under my right shoulder.




[12.11.2004]



see the cbw response here







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?