Thursday, January 24, 2013

Atkins Dream


Positive development with Google Ads.  Yeah, I sell Google Ads on some of my blogs.  Well, I dreamt that I was looking at the ads report page where it says if anyone had clicked on your ads or downloaded any of the advertised programs. 

I had one or two people download and install Firefox and so I made $4 in a day which was my best day ever.  Bummer it's not true.

                                                                     *

Also another thread with my mom, Jeremy Stillings (from Jenner), and Nick Seibert (from IMSA).  We were all doing a bunch of cleaning.

I remember Jeremy cleaning the garage/studio floor and I felt uncomfortable, like he was invading my space. 

Then Mom was gonna make breakfast, something like pancakes and potatoes and I remember thinking, "That's a lot of carbs."



[01.24.2008]



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?