Sunday, January 27, 2013

Some crazy heights



People walking on tape...

I had done some but I was done.  One person fell a long way but he/she broke fall on other tape and turned out to be OK.

I screamed with delight.

Flying from one side to another in an ornithopter?


                                                                    *

Nap dream.  In a house that belonged to my family, maybe my parents.  In Massachusetts.  Yet, I lived there once.  Found a bunch of old bottles of wine that my dad bought but never drank.  For instance, a 1987 merlot.

Also, there was supposed to be a bottle my mom had left for me but I couldn't find it.  I'm looking all over.  Other people have stayed in this house.  Other family I guess.  But no one is in it right now.  Brook is with me.  We're on a vacation of sorts.




[01.27.2008]



see the cbw response here





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?