Thursday, February 07, 2013

New Port


In Bahamas with B.  Bored for a day I bought two tickets for us to fly from Nassau to New Port.  I thought they'd cost $200 total.  When I got back to the room, I looked at the receipt and a $900 total.  I had bought them on my Commerce card and had certainly overdrawn.  I needed to go back and get a refund, if I could.

I told B I couldn't afford it for $900 but she took it personally and asked why I didn't want to spend the money on her, didn't I love her?  I got mad and said, "Fuck you!  Fuck you."

She had covered her head with a sheet while I was saying this.  It wasn't so bad though.  I sat down on a chair or couch in the room and remember her coming out from under the sheet, looking at me.


[02.07.2003]



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?