Friday, March 29, 2013

Jesus Freaks


My intramural (IM) team got thrown out of a game and then the whole league.  I had been arguing with the refs but I didn't think that that could have been the reason our team had gotten tossed.

So I looked into it.  Our team name was "The Jesus Freaks".  I alleged discrimination and said we'd bring a lawsuit.  There was one fella in the IM office that worked with me to get to the bottom of it.

I alleged that it was another fella in the office that had worked to get us tossed.  The guy (A) who had helped us didn't believe me at first but I came up with evidence—the document our enemy (B) had used to get us tossed.

It said something about "free love" and a white substance called carborundum.

I went to the office and was yelling at the top of my lungs saying guy B had discriminated against us.  Professor Wagner from Torts was in the office.  I wondered how she'd react to seeing me yell at the top of my lungs.  I wanted to fight the guy.

We met at one point and I bit his nose, like The Penguin.  I stuck my finger in his face and then he put his nostril on it, forcing my finger way up in it.  Then he moved his head around in a circle.

I could feel his nose cartilage.



[03/29/2013]







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?