Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Murder Cover-Up Dream


I had a very bizarre, extended dream in which I abetted one murder, and then another.  Both victims were young women.  The second murder was done to silence a gal who was putting together the pieces of the first murder.

The first gal...I can't remember how she died.  I wasn't in the room but I was on the boat when her body was cast off in various small pieces in the ocean.  Two 30-somethings were the masterminds.  They were guidance counselors at IMSA [my high school].

I just remember being so afraid in the dream of being found out.  This second gal was convinced we had killed the first.  I was so worried about picking up the paper only to find myself accused.



[04.03.2008]

Cayucos, CA






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?